Posted to alt.home.repair
TNinspector

Default Integrity. It does exist in the Home Inspection profession- A positive rant.

I understand that many of the people who post in this group have had a
negative experience with a home inspector in the past. My intent was
to provide a point of view from someone that cares about the quality of
service they provide, that does appreciate the fact that a client has
paid hard earned money for that service and should expect their money's
worth, and holds the client's best interests and wellbeing in the
highest regards.

Some may read the original post and laugh with disdane because of their
own personal experience, but I created the thread to share my genuine
point of view as a home inspector. I may have been incorrect to think
that it would be received (even partially) in a positive manner. Never
the less, there are excellent home inspectors out there that are a
credit to the profession and serve their clients well.

All I can do is wish all of you the best in the future. The quality of
inspector I decribed in the original post is exactly what potential
home buyers should expect and demand. And I can assure you that there
are inspectors out there that live up to and exceed those standards. I
wish you all the best in the future.