Posted to alt.home.repair
spudnuty

Default Bidet installation

C & E wrote:
If anyone is still following this thread, can you explain to me how having a
wet tush is going to save on toilet paper?

I'm talking about the Toto Bidet Seat here, which uses a jet of warm
water about 1/8" in diameter. Not a French bidet which is more like a
fountain or a stream of water like a garden hose. After it's done
there's nothing to wipe except a small amount of water. The comment
about toilet paper usage was based on experience in a house where we
had a lot of conferences and workshops. Probably ~40 people a month.
Also if you have hemorrhoids.... My friends husband has them and he
uses the bathtub...you get the idea. Eeeewww. Whenever I'm over there
that image sticks in my mind.
Richard