Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Default Bait and switch? Insurance scam? (long-winded)

tom wrote:

bureau. I'm such a sucker for a SLOL. Getting back to the planes, the
SLOL sez, "$125.00 for the lot", and I'm agreeable, but I'm also short
of cash. I plunk down $40.00, and tell her I'll be right back with the
remainder. 20 minutes later, I'm there, but she's had "time to do the
math", and up went the price to $200.00. Hmmmm. Her being a SLOL and

I have to agree with everyone else: from over here it looks like a
scary proposition. But it would probably take me a couple months to
come to that on my own.

er
--
email not valid