Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Rivett Collet closer question

I have a nice old Rivett 918 second ops lathe..with a ton of collets,
tooling and even the manual..but the collet closer is missing. Its
rather unique in that instead of the usual push/pull, it raises and
lowers, giving it the ability to push or pull. Most of the collets I
have are Push to Close, so making a handwheel is not an option.

Anyone got a drawing for one..or know where I can scrounge or trade
for one?

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3