Posted to alt.home.repair
hiebs

Default Refrigerator Compressor Failure?

it is possible it is the capacitor. you will need either the compressor
model# or bring the capacitor with you to match up the correct
microferrets I probably spelled that wrong. a meter that is capable of
testing microferrets would let you know if its good or bad, it will
read the range on the side of the capacitor. If the capacitor is good
then compressor is junk. If it is not a built in fridge like some
subzero's Ive seen but a normal run of the mill fridge. I agree it is
not worth fixing

--
hiebs
hiebs's Profile: http://www.HomeOutfit.com/member.php?userid=69