Posted to alt.home.repair
tj

Default Plugging toilet problems

Go get a super flush toilet! I bought a Vanity from American Standard. I was
getting tired of double flushing and plunging. The builder probably put a
$49 cheaply in. It was the best $$$ I ever spent. Kohler has one too that
can flush
21 golf balls at a time ( too bad it didn't compare Lincoln logs) !

"Steve Kulpa" wrote in message
oups.com...
I recently moved into an almost new house and they have Toto toilets
through-out. while I had to order new flappers on-line because they are
bigger than standard flappers (i.e., not stocked at any local store) -
the bigger hole makes these johns flush like there's no tomorrow.
Could probably flush a hardball down 'em.

steve