Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Paging JURB6006

Dasha;

Better shutup about that or I'll tell them about the teeth marks and
why you don't have teeth anymore. Like I said from now on it's up the
ass, then I can pretend you're a girl and I don't have to look at your
toothless mouth. If you remember I told you before I even let you do
any of that sicko ****, and now you're finally out of the hospital,
great, my GF hasn't been around for a while due to a death in the
family. And no I didn't kill that one.

You undressed yourself to the world asshole.

BTW, I AM the guy in the peacock joke, the "Are you my son? I got drunk
and ****ed a peacock" one. That explains dasha.

Remind me never to mix tequila, beer and cocaine in the same night, and
this **** won't happen anymore.

JURB