Posted to rec.audio.misc,sci.electronics.repair
DaveM

Default Looking for specific audio Y-adapters

"Mr. Land" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, I've been searching with no success for a specific type of audio
Y-adapter. Was wondering if anyone knew of a source. I should
probably mention I've tried using combinations of RCA-to-3.5 mm to get
the desired result, but for my application space is tight and the RCA
adapters won't physically fit.

What I am looking for is a Y-adapter with a female 3.5mm stereo jack at
one end to two male 3.5mm mono plugs (one having left signal, the other
right) at the other. I need about 6 of these, so I'd prefer to buy
them vs. making them up from parts.

The closest I've been able to locate was one with opposite genders
(3.5mm stereo plug to two 3.5mm mono jacks.)

Thanks for any help/pointers...

This will probably get you close.. Don't know whether the mono-stereo is
correct.. maybe a call to MPJA will answer that for you.
http://www.mpja.com/productview.asp?product=11426+AC

Cheers!!!
--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in