Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

Default NYW Shop Clock..why oh why

Grow up.

wrote in message
ups.com...
While Norm is frequently used for target practice with most "almost
professionals", I am wondering since he is a paid employee of Morash if
he has a choice. Especially since he has said more than once that he
makes almost always make three of each piece; one to sell, one for the
show, and one for sale/show/Morash.

I guess the other thought would be... gawd forbid... maybe in his own
simple, pedestrian way, he likes it. I guess many here would stop
watching if they found out poor Norm actually had different tastes than
the "experts".

I watch eagerly for each of your shows to show how to finish
"correctly".

Robert