Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn

Default OT - Truck Died

J T wrote:

Mon, Feb 13, 2006, 11:02am (EST-3) (Larry Bud)
doth sayeth:
Geez, you have a car with a carb and no cell phone.
Do you have running water? ;-)

No, I have a "truck" with a carb, and tha's able to get running
again for less then $10. Now I "do" have a cell phone, but I'm not
gonna be talking on it driving, in the store, post office, resturaunt,
movie theater, and every other place people can think of to annoy other
people with a cell phone.

I've had running water ever since I was in the 7th grade.

My next truck will also have a carb, and my next car, too.

JOAT
I'm busy now, can I ignore you some other time?

Amen. My kids all have cars newer and spiffier than my truck and I
think that they think that I'm a bit of a luddite. But they love me anyway.
mahalo,
jo4hn