Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

Default do like the new look?

According to Thomas Kendrick :

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 08:13:30 GMT, "Clif Holland"
wrote:

Might I inquire what you are discussing???

I would assume that it's Agent 3.2 which was released 1/31/2006
compared to Agent 3.1 released in 2005. Agent is a combined
newsreader/e-mail client software package that is very popular.

I think not. Both the original poster and the first response
were posting through Google, so I presume that they've changed the
appearance. And who else but Google users, these days, think that what
they are using is the *only* way to read usenet newgroups -- if they
even realize that it is usenet newsgroups that they are reading. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564