Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design
carneyke

Default Global Warming hits the Eastcoast !

Maybe you are right, but when they converted to the catalytic convertor
and raised the operating temperature, the engine compartment through
off much more heat. I guess you are right, putting it in a common sense
way (either the heat went up the tailpipe or given off by the engine
compartment). I didn't take High School Physics, went the electric shop
route with the other "sparkies". Made a damn good living at it too....

Too much "common sense." Too little understanding of physics.

That's the kind of "common sense" that had people telling us their vehicles
got their best fuel mileage at 65 mph.

--
Ed Huntress