Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson

Default Global Warming hits the Eastcoast !

On 13 Feb 2006 22:47:04 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:43:08 GMT, Rich Grise wrote:

I'd be willing to bet real money that if the USA stood down their military,
and called off all of the invasions and crusades and other mischief
they're perpetrating all over the world, that worldwide oil consumption
would decrease by 25-50%.

I'd be willing to bet real money that you just pulled that number out of
your ass.

While smoking pot ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Yellow Journalism has returned with a new definition... I'm afraid!