Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default preparing an offer on house that has easement for septic tank in neighbors yard

On 13 Feb 2006 07:58:51 -0800, someone wrote:

.... She mentioned to me
that if it was a true easement, my neighbor could not sue me.

Sue you for what? Why would they be suing you in the first place?
Did you go and sneak that septic system in there while they weren't
looking?

And as the saying goes, "Anybody can sue anybody for anything - the
question is, CAN THEY WIN?"

Nothing stops anybody from suing you for anything. There are many
many things that can effect whether they could win.