Posted to alt.home.repair
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Default Link Garage Lights to Garage Opener?

Tony Hwang wrote:
Usually opener has two light bulb sockets to take 2 60W lamps. Not
enough? I installed motion sensor based light fixture inside garage.
When we walk in from side door it lights up and goes out after certain
delay(adjustable). If car is coming in, both lights comes on which gives
more than enough light.

I've done the same. I have a double headed flood light mounted inside my garage
with 150 watt light bulbs that is activated by a motion sensor. I think I paid
less than $15 for it. Works just fine....

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE