Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Bud

Default OT - Truck Died

J T wrote:
The other day, made my daily trip to town, then was taking my usual
little drive around town, before heading home. Out on the far edge of
town, and the trudk died Dead. No coudh, no sputter, nothing. Just
like turning the key off.

Checked, it was getting fuel to the carb, but no spark. No cell
phone, of course. Funny part, I'd just stopped at a Dollar Store to get
some batteries, and saw they were selling $20 cell phones, and $5 phone
cards. And, I decided to get one later. Arrrgghh. I was only a few
hundred yards from a store tho, and was able to call to have it carried
home.

Geez, you have a car with a carb and no cell phone.

Do you have running water? ;-)