Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default OT - Truck Died

Well, the kid got a new module in the distributer last night. It's
alive. Was running like crap, then discovered the choke was closed.
Fixed that, then found out it won't idle. Let off on the gas, and it
dies. Took it to town, and ran find, just had to keep giving it a bit
of gas when stopped, or it'd die. Too dark by that time to look, and
he'd been in a hurry to leave, but I figure he pulled a vacuum line
loose somewhere. I'll get out and check in a bit. Nice to have
transportation again.

Now if I can just figure out how to get both of them to work on the
Luv. Hell, I'd be happy if I could just get ONE of them working on the
Luv. Maybe I "should" have just let the GMC die, they pretty much go
into panic mode if they think they'll have to start carrying me around.
LMAO

JOAT
I'm busy now, can I ignore you some other time?