Posted to rec.woodworking
Searcher

Default air compressors

I have an Ingersol Rand. I have had it for just about a year now, The
warranty that comes with it is superb! I did have a problem with the
selenoid, I called them and they had the part to me within 24 hours. I do
not have it bolted to the floor, but I have isolators between the compressor
and the floor, just seems to help with vibrating . I can run this compressor
constantly without problems. My uncle has an IR compressor for about 15
years, still works great as far as I know NOW. He owns an auto body repair
shop so his compressor runs quite abit! I trust IR and the reputation they
have for great products.

searcher