Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian

Default Global Warming hits the Eastcoast !

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 08:06:58 -0800, carneyke wrote:

Sorry. That was a little pompous on my part.

Don't ever apologize for exposing the folly of a fool. ;-P

And learn how to operate googlegroups - don't click the "reply" link at
the bottom of the post - scroll up to the top of the post, at the header,
and click the "show options" link - then, click _that_ "reply" link, and
google will quote context for you.

Thanks!
Rich
--
"We have met the enemy and he is us." - Pogo Possum