Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian

Default Global Warming hits the Eastcoast !

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 08:54:55 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:
On 13 Feb 2006 07:48:29 -0800, "carneyke"

Grahm,
Hot is hot, no matter how you "analyze" it. Today's cars generate much
more heat and there is many more cars than 30 years ago. No science
involved Sherlock, just plain old common sense, I was blessed with and

And you...? You are ignorant.

Yes, Jim. That means he's "teachable". You, on the other hand, are merely
a fool.

Good Luck!
Rich
--
"We have met the enemy and he is us." - Pogo Possum