Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Shoppa

Default OT - Tire tube question

stone wrote:
I am looking for inner tubes for
26 x 1200 x 12 tires
that have a threaded valve stem.

Does anyone know of a brand or company
that provides this?

I know that larger tractor type tubes have
these threaded stems but I've never looked
for smaller wheels. And I wanted to begin on
the web before venturing around to all the
tire shops and the blank stares.

The best tire shops to ask at would be ones that sell tires for farm
implements etc. On several occasions these places were able to locate
for me some obscure tire/tube items that I'm sure are nowhere to be
found on the web.

At a regular auto tire shop, you will probably just get blank stares.
If it's not in their computer, the probably can't sell it to you.

Tim.