Posted to alt.home.repair
dnoyeB

Default Link Garage Lights to Garage Opener?

GoHabsGo wrote:
What's the best way to link up the garage lights to a garage opener? Our
opener has very poor source of light. I would like the overhead lights to
turn on when the garage door opens. Is there some kind of device that I
can add to the switch that can be activated in conjunction with the opener?

Thanks,

Larry

Me too. I been wondering WTF these other 2 buttons are for on the
opener. Appearantly not a damn thing.

--
Thank you,