Posted to rec.woodworking
Charles Self

Default OT - Tim Daneluk

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
news
In article , Joe Barta
wrote:

And for the benefit of other dummies like me, a "literal inerrant", in
this context is one that takes the text of the Bible literally... that
it is literally infallible. If the Bible says God created the universe
in 6 days, then by golly that's all it took.

Going even farther OT now... I've always thought this to be a particularly
bizarre understanding of Genesis. The sun and the earth were not made, by
this
account, until the third or fourth "day" IIRC -- which makes it completely
impossible that the first two days, at least, are literally "days" by the
accepted meaning of the term.

Come on down south and try to make the fundamentalists believe that. Jerry
and pals believe what they believe and they ain't agonna change.