Posted to rec.woodworking
Java Man

Default OT - Made in Google

In article ,
says...
Java Man wrote:

In article ,
says...
Java Man wrote:

says...
But there's a little man in my
head that does wonder sometimes if something unforseen and
terrible could come out of a really big and really rich
communist/capitalist hybrid with 1.3 billion people.

Absolutely!

Do you have any thoughts on how this thing might play out? What
are the dangers? What are the concerns?

There are so many possibilities that I don't know where to start.

Then surely you could start somewhere?

But having a totalitarian state with as much economic and military
might as the US isn't an inviting scenario to me.

You're more or less restating my point. Beyond that, I'd be interested
to hear some realistic thoughts on how it might play out.

Here's one scenario.

http://www.321energy.com/editorials/...ton020905.html

Rick