Old Nick

Default '85 Toyota Truck - Engine Dilemma

On 23 Sep 2003 13:28:34 -0700, jim rozen
wrote something
.......and in reply I say!:

In article , Ernie Leimkuhler says...

I love this truck.
There is some question whether the block is worth rebuilding since it
might be too damaged.
I figure I could get a pulled block from a local junkyard, and just
rebuild the engine on a bench.

Thoughts?

I have a 67 Stout, very little rust. I also have an 86 Dyna Dual Cab.
Small rust in the back doors at the bottom. Cars now, I don't know.

Toyotas of that vintage usually don't have much
frame or body left. Is there something special
about this truck that made it last longer?

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.
The rest sit around and make snide comments.

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music
Please remove ns from my header address to reply via email
!!
")
_/ )
( )