Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default Part P conudrum.....

"Andy Hall" aka Matt wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:28:09 -0000, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Tim S" wrote in message
. ..
Dave wrote:

Ed Sirett wrote:

Part P has done much to erode the rule of law.

What can one expect of the dunce that started this?

When I see the 'ODPM' I quake, as he is so incompetent.

If he had half a brain, if only :-)

Dave

To be fair, Fatman John is not actually
dreaming up most of this crap - it's
more often than not in response to
some directive from the EU.

I can find the directive behind Part P
if you wish for some evidence.

Firstly, Part P is sound. Its aim is sound too. Secondly. many EU
directive have to be followed, and most are sound too. Thirdly, gov
ministers don't dream anything in depth. The detail is in ministries and
they at times hire the services of outside experts and go by that/them.

It is clear most people here have no idea of how the government works.

ROTFL.

Matt you don't know how it works at all.