Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default OT - Truck Died

Sun, Feb 12, 2006, 1:42pm (EST-2) (Andy) doth
claimeth:
Sometimes, eu-truck-nasia is the more merciful way to let an old friend
slip off the mortal coil spring.

That only aplies if it's one of the trucks with no class. The
Jimmy is a '79, so it does have a "little" class, at least enough to
keep it going for awhile.

However, if things go well, I have my eyeball on an older
Chebby/GMC peekop, '49-'50 era, 5 window. Then, if I can't talk my son
into giving back the Chevy engine I had built for my Luve, he's got a
Buick straight 8 engine. Shorten the bed, and frame, a bit, drop the
straight 8 in, and I'll have a cool, classy, peekop.

JOAT
I'm busy now, can I ignore you some other time?