Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default Part P conudrum.....

"Tony Bryer" wrote in message
On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 20:56:14 +0000 Andy Hall wrote :

It does. Don't vote for anybody with
a regulating as opposed to a
deregulating agenda.

Are you in the anarchist party?

I guess that means giving up voting then. Look at planning: when JP
says that he is going to allow more housing the Conservatives are
outraged.

The Tory party are total dickheads, full stop. The country is desperately
short of homes, but the plebs should be up chimneys as far as they are
concerned.

A true deregulating party would
want to know why he had such
powers in the first place.

Yep. The Tory party are full of hot air. Deregulating from a central point
is allowing dissemination of power amongst the people. I don't see them
advocating redistribution of land to be spread amongst the people. Quite
the opposite.

The LibDems are going to wipe them out.