Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mogweed

Default Leaking boiler - any ideas?

"Hellraiser" wrote in message
Hi, got an Alpha CB24 combi boiler, just about 2.5 years old - noticed a
drop of water fall off it when I was in the airing cupboard and upon
further investigation noticed quite a few more sat in the plastic tray on
the bottom! Removed this and had a peer up inside and could see another
drip further up inside the boiler, above the cold water inlet. Any ideas
as to what may be leaking? I assumed a leaky washer on the inlet but as
the leak appears to be coming from further up inside the boiler I am a
little more wary. If anyone has any advice before I ring my local CH
engineer and give him money, I'd be happy

Cheers

Hellraiser............

Can't answer your question but we got an Alpha CD32C about 4 months ago and
ours has a 3-year warranty so check yours before giving any money to your
local CH engineer.

Mogweed.