Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default Part P conudrum.....

"John Rumm" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

How many small jack-of-all-trades can do proper tests? Er, er, er, none.

You have some figures to back this assertion?

Yep. I have met none.

Electrical testing may be rocket science to you,

Not to me sunshine. Been there and done it.

but for most of us it is pretty stright forward.

Tell that to the Jack-of-all-trades.

Perhaps you ought to get yourself a copy of the on-site guide, it tells
you how to do it and even has pictures.

Show it to the Jack-of-all-trades, who you think can do the lot.

Part P in principle and most of the practice, is a good thing.

That fact that *you* think so kind of helps reinforce *our* point.

The fact you aere from Essex says a lot.