Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default Power Drill Recommendations .

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 14:22:56 -0000, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 11:45:24 -0000, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
m...

I was going to ask him how the job at Bosch was going, but that
sounded equally implausible.

Unless a knock down deal, I wouldn't buy one. I pointed out to the
Bosch
rep about the poor quality experience of Bosch I have had. I told him
about
the torque ring that slips from drill to No. 5 a lot, after 6 months,.
He
said why didn't you get it repaired under guarantee, I said I couldn't
be
bothered with the hassle as I needed it at the time, and how many have
done
the same as me, and I pointed out the cheap throw away tools available,
so
having them repaired is more hassle than what it is worth with cheap
enough
tools. He sort of agreed but pointed out expensive table saws and the
likes
can't be thrown away. A different market I pointed out. I find that
Bosch
as still in the past in many ways. Probably too big to adjust too
quickly.

Ah... sorry.... I thought it was you describing your first week
working at Bosch.... and that you were the rep in question.

Matt , you are barking.

That's in Essex.

Many from Essex are barking.