Posted to alt.home.repair
Suzie-Q

Default Your Most Useful Tool?

In article .com,
"Churchill" wrote:

- I am a general contractor, hiring subcontractors to do the work for me.
- So I don't own that many tools. However, my most useful tool has to be
- my digital voice recorder.
-
- I feel like (and look like) a nerd dictating my notes into this thing
- ("Note to self..."); however, walking through the jobsite, I'll see
- dozens of items that need attention. I'll dictate 20-30 entries, then
- transcribe them the next day. I couldn't live without my digital voice
- recorder.
-
- What's your most useful tool?
-
- John Churchill
- Builder and Cont. Ed. Instructor at Emory University
- Author of www.renovation101.com
-

Sledge-O-Matic.
--