Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim S

Default Part P conudrum.....

James wrote:

"Tim S" wrote in message

To be fair, Fatman John is not actually dreaming up most of this crap -
it's
more often than not in response to some directive from the EU.

I can find the directive behind Part P if you wish for some evidence.

Tim

But Scotland is part of the EU - and seems to have a much more relaxed
attitude to such matters.

James

But they have their own assembly so I assume they are not rolling over and
dying to every directive in the way that Tony "The eurocrats love me, I'm
their man, ps when I retire can I get something cushty in Brussels" Blair.

Whereas, for some reason, in the last few years, England has been ratifying
like mad.

Tim