Gunner

Default O.T.: Patriot Act II / Library Surveilance

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 06:15:24 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

Chuckle...I dont watch TV or listen to Rush. I would strongly suggest
you turn off the Big Three Media outlets yourself, as there is nothing
there except spin and a big case of Sore/Loserman hatred.

How would you know, if you don't watch them? g

Talk radio of course!

Gunner

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right
before demode` (out of fashion).
-Buddy Jordan 2001