Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Combination machines.

"Frank Drackman" wrote in message
. ..

"Leon" wrote in message
om...

..

That is a great feature for a combo machine. You probably can't tell from
the video but it would be nice if it also had an accurate rip fence. The
MiniMax machines have a horrible fence and the true believers always say
that you just have switch to using the slider for ripping and find a way
to index the wood parallel to the blade. I would rather that it shipped
with a real rip fence.

Well I am sure there will be times that the fence will have to come off.
IIRC it mounts in 2 locations for wider rips.
IIRC again the fence looks a lot like the Delta Unifence. It slides back
for repeated cut offs. Check into getting their Demo DVD. I was really
impressed when the owner of Laguna sat on the cross cut sled and pushed
himself away from the machine with one finger to its limits. The video is
incredable. Regular price for the base machine however will buy you a car.
Almost $20K. But you can get it on sale now. LOL

http://www.lagunatools.com/sign_series.htm

To order the video,

http://www.lagunatools.com/info.htm