ATP

Default O.T.: Patriot Act II / Library Surveilance

Gunner wrote:
On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:21:21 GMT, "ATP"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 03:34:38 GMT, "ATP"
wrote:

None of this is secret. Blix was saying it before the invasion.
France, Germany, Russia, and pretty much all of the rest of
the world were saying it too. But Bush didn't want to listen.
The call of 225 billion barrels of oil, and a geopolitical
fantasy, were too loud to let him hear the truth.

Gary

Word. Wesley Clark appears to be a man of intelligence, bravery and
integrity. Pretty much the opposite of George W. Bush.

Too bad he has Hillary Clintons hand up his ass, making his mouth
move.

How do you figure that?

Whom has been pushing him ? Follow the money and the supporters.

Obviously there are going to be key Democrats involved, but since Clinton
effectively ended his military career, I doubt there's much love there.

It's taking a little while, but people are catching on. Dubya is
going to regret strutting around in that flight suit.

If you tell a lie long enough, people will start believing you.
Witness the Big Three Media. Look at the LA Times.

Think for yourself. Use reason, rational and common sense when
evaluating an issue. Look at both sides of an issue, and whom is
pushing, why they are pushing, and what they stand to gain from it.

Gunner

That's exactly what I do. I look at Richard Perle, Wolfowitz, Feith, Elliot
Abrams, and the rest of that wacky chickenhawk neocon fraternity and their
buddies like William Bennett. They are all doing pretty well for themselves
putting their agenda ahead of what's right for America. Turn off Rush and
Faux news and wake up! Although I may not agree with your political views,
you seem like a decent guy with a backyard somewhat similar to mine (except
my palletized containers are wooden) so I have no inclination to get into a
flame war with you.