Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Default Gloat and dilemma

AL wrote:
Some people just don't know how to pack. This is also true for some
companies. I would first tell the seller about the shipping damage and find
out if he wants to do anything about it (maybe a discount or a replacement
if he has another). If he doesn't know his items are being damaged, I would
not expect him to improve his packaging. Afterward, I would leave positive
feedback saying something like "nice item but packaging could have been
better".

I like that response. I would like that he packed his stuff better,
even if I'll never buy from him again.

er
--
email not valid