Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave

Default Part P conudrum.....

Ed Sirett wrote:

If safety/quality was an issue.

1) Make all standards clear simple and available free of charge.

That reminds me of my trying to get hold of some British Standards for
ladders.

I have a part time job at a local primary school and the health and
safety rep asked me to check any ladders we hold, against the relevant
HSE documentation.

It turns out that I can read the documents at my local library, but I
can only print out 10 percent of its contents.

What use is that, for referencing in the future? If HSE is so vital, why
is it not available fro free?

Oh! It looks like another stealth tax. Why didn't I think about that
earlier :-(

Dave