Posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.home.repair
Mark Zenier

Default Want to replace old flat tv cable with better coax.

In article .com,
jg wrote:
(I had a
link to a site that pinpointed all towers on a map but I have since
lost it. Maybe someone here knows of the site.)

If you want a really detailed list, www.fcc.gov has database search
pages for various services. I can't remember the exact URL, but
go to the FCC site, then the pages for the "Media Bureau" and then
there'll be links to television and other broadcast databases.

When you find the query page, you feed it your latitude and longitude
in Degrees/Minutes/Seconds and feed it a radius distance in miles
(or kilometers?) and it will come back with a list of every TV station
(analog an digital), repeater, and station under construction, with a
distance and degree heading.

Mark Zenier