Posted to alt.home.repair
udarrell

Default SUPERBOWL OFFICIALS 21 SEAHAWKS 10 - Six or 7 Wrong Calls Againstthe Seahawks!

Red Neckerson wrote:

"udarrell" wrote

Nobody tells me what to think! No one else's opinion influences me.
Ask anyone that knows me. No use wasting time watching a "meaningless"
poorly officiated game!

Yet you waste time arguing about it on here???!!!
****ing loser.
I'm not telling you what to think. Just DO this:
Shut the **** up......

The Seahawks did NOT lose, nor did I, nor did the Steelers' win! I know
that is sad but it is a reality you can not change.
I did not mean to hurt your feeling Red, all I want is for the better
playing team to be allowed to make their first downs and touch downs.
I guess that is just too much to ask, huh? Nobody tells me what to do or
think! - udarrell

--
Free Dish Network Satellite System TV Certificate to promote your business opportunities! You can call your friends and give them the GIFT of a FREE SATELLITE TV SYSTEM. The Certificate number is good anywhere in the United States, and it is good as many times as anyone wants to give it! Get your Local Network Stations, too.
http://www.udarrell.com/free_dish_di...ellite_tv.html