Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis

Default Branch Question

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:16:58 +0000, Woodborg
wrote:

Thanks all for your quick replies. I will be attacking the tree sometime
next week and as i'm having the week off, will try the ideas above.

I got my lathe at the end of October and have been exprementing ever
since. Apart from a basic CD send out by Robert Sorby which shows the
basics of how to use the tools, all of my turning is trail and error,
with as much info taken from this forum espacially the use of LDD.

For valentienes day (she couldn't wait till Tuesday) my loverly other
half has brought me a days turning one to one tution, which i hope to
take sometime next week and learn a bit more.

I only have one problem with woodturning, its too addictive g

only one?

wait a while and you'll add several.... like expensive, compulsive, time
consuming, etc...

I've spend about $6,000 in the last 2 years... still cheaper than hitting the
bars at night, though.. *g*
Mac