Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

Default OT Ping JT

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:40:12 -0500, "Ed Ahern" wrote:

I may be slow, I am not a "cupcake" nor a "buttercup" and it has only been
in the last year that I figured out how to "Google" newsgroups.

You are right about looking it up yourself, but please be kind to the "net
Handicapped"

Ed Ahern

Ed.. first, let me apologize for responding to a PING to someone else..

IMHO, newsgroups are a place to get info, search engines are a good place to
find newsgroups that you like...
It's my feeling that most folks subscribe to this NG to either learn, help or in
a lot of cases, do both...

If you have a question, ask it... don't worry about it being asked before...
very few people are going to have an "original" question..

You WILL get some folks that will respond to your post with something like "go
look it up".. try to ignore them, as most of us will either try to answer your
question or not reply if we can't help.. YMWV

Mac