Posted to rec.woodworking
dnoyeB

Default Gloat and dilemma

Squarei4dtoolguy wrote:
dnoyeB wrote:

Enoch Root wrote:

I sometimes leave a negative comment inside "positive" rated feedback.

As much as I love your sig,

I believe that if you score them a positive and slam them in the
comment, you run a risk of a full out negative retaliation.

Tom in KY, but I'm just a poor man and no-one listens to me.

I don't care what other people rate me. It won't affect how I rate
them. I don't buy from people with shady ratings and I pay attention to
the replies to ratings when they are negative.

--
Thank you,