Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Ping JT

You know Ed, I just posted something along these lines on the hvlp
topic going a few topics up or down from here. I didn't realize that
some of the newsreaders and browser options don't make this readily
available or an easy to find options.

I say - post away - that's how we all learn. Just like me not
realizing that people didn't know the archives were searchable. Hell,
I just figured everyone knew that, and since it is sometimes much less
painful to search than it is to ask a question here, I figured everyone
that didn't search first was asking for it.

See what I learned today?

Robert