Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Rich Grise

Default What is it? CI

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 10:03:24 -0500, Norman D. Crow wrote:

http://www.montac.com/mustang/kmember_part1.htm

is, in the 11th picture down, according to your definition, a slotted nut,
but they call it a castellated nut. I believe Leon said "I call it potato,
you call it pototo".

Some young lady, singing to accompaniment, as if in an audition:
"You say potato, and I say potato. You say tomato, and I say tomato.
Potato, potato, tomato, tomato, let's call the whole thing off."
lady looks uncomfortable
"You say pajamas, and I say pajamas, you say bananas, and I say bananas.
Pajamas, pajamas, bananas, bananas, let's call the whole thing off."
lady looks distressed
"Um, I really don't see what's wrong with this relationship!"

Cheers!
Rich