Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Hardinge spindle bearing ? (Gunner)

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:57:40 -0500, Mike Hanz
wrote:

My apologies to the group... Mark, could you please send me your
latest e-mail address? I've tried sending a couple of notes to your
latest address on this subject but no response. I understand if you
are overwhelmed with other work.

Best wishes,
Mike

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 09:25:58 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On 7 Aug 2005 20:43:40 -0700, "Jim" wrote:

Just wanted to thank Gunner for his excellant step by step essay on
replacing spindle bearings on an old chucker I picked up.

Line up the marks on both bearings, and stick em in. The chucker will
never know if you are a couple millonths out.

Glad the FAQ was of some help.

Gunner

its the same gunner at lightspeed dot net it has been. Perhaps I
have my spam filter set too high. Use something like Hardinge etc in
the subject line so I can look for it and put you on the friends list.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3