Tenex

Default Screw Fix delivery times

Maximus Glutimus wrote:
I have only ever ordered from Screw Fix 4 times before and every time
their next day delivery has not materialised. it has always taken
between 3 and 5 days?

So this time I paid extra for before noon 12 next day delivery in the
mistaken belief that may parcel would turn up.
I waited in all day yesterday and nothing turned up !! I live in
London!!
I rang Screw Fix who said it was with Parcel Force.

I rang Parcel force today and they said It was still with Screw
fix?????

I have wasted a whole day off and Screw Fix have still not delivered!!
but they have offered to refund my £4 postage for before 12 noon
delivery cost!!!!

they say they have 97% next day delivery, this can't be true.

Would I be right to demand compensation?

You have my sympathy but I have to say the few orders I've placed have been
very early next day (London).