Kirk Gordon

Default OT- Rules of Gunfighting

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Kirk..Ive spent a live time avoiding Bad Things. Car accidents,
food poisoning, redheaded women G, heavy objects moving in my
direction.

Well, we share three out of four. My wife is a redhead, I've been
in a couple of nasty car accidents, and I almost died from
salmonella. Nothing really heavy has fallen on me, but I barely got
my legs out from under a Clausing lathe that fell over when we were
moving it. g

dang. I'm four for four. ladyfriend is a Redhead, and does having a
bus fall off the jack while you are under it count?

If the bus fell because it was rammed by a car driven by a readheaded
woman, and if this all happened right after you'd had lunch in a really
crummy cafeteria, then you win. It's not even a contest.

KG
--
I'm sick of spam.
The 2 in my address doesn't belong there.