Posted to alt.home.repair
Brian

Default Integrity. It does exist in the Home Inspection profession- A positive rant.

TNinspector wrote:

Thanks for the sales pitch. This group needed more trash.

Inspector on my old house, came trained and well recomended,
yet he sucked. If I had read DYI home inspector book, I would
have never bought that house. He did not noticed PB plumbing,
etc, etc, etc.

When we sold our house seller hired No 1 company in our area.
Guy came with Digital camera and laptop. Made pictures every
step of the way and yet did not noticed any issues.

Well he did mentioned possible different age on HeatPump &
electric coil.... (Not the fact that HP & A-Coil missmatched + diff
age)
Buyers had no clue.

Duh!