Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Sturgeon

Default Scooter Libby: "Cheney made me do it!"

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 00:36:03 -0500, "tonyp"
wrote:

"Robert Sturgeon" wrote

Since the tax cuts have both improvd the economy and
resulted in more revenues to the government, making them
permanent is one of Bush's (few?) Good Ideas.

I don't know where you get "more" revenues to the government, but I'm glad
you didn't say something silly like "enough" revenues to the government.

There will never be "enough" revenues for people who always
want the government to spend more.

Your personal share of the national debt is now around $27,000. When Bush
took office, it was about $16,000. Have Dick and Dubya's tax cuts saved
_you_ $11K ?

My net worth is more than 3 times as high as it was in 2001,
and that's a gain of much more than $11,000. I have no way
of knowing how much of that results from the tax cuts.

If you have any kids, each of _their_ shares of the debt also went up $11K,
by the way. How big were _their_ tax cuts?

They're both doing much better than they were in 2001.

--
Robert Sturgeon
Summum ius summa inuria.